Thursday, February 10, 2011

Minecraft - Where have I been?







Things have been crazy busy at work and home with the weather so there hasn't been a lot of time to post pictures up on the blog from my adventures. I keep meaning to and then get side tracked, so I'm sure that one of these days there will be a gazillion pics all at once.






A lot has been going on too, Drus has gone off to BFE, Crash has been MIA, the fortress is done and has a nice tree error and now I'm working on a secret project. All of the mines near our areas are all cleared, thanks Drus! And we had a major world error that I needed to go in and replace using a back up and an editor. Good times!!!






So while I won't go into depth right now, but I will come back and tell all about each of them since each thing is topic worthy. Here are some pictures of pumpkins on pikes.






No comments:

Post a Comment