Monday, June 13, 2011

Computer - You're a damn toaster!

I haven't been able to play any Minecraft for the last couple of days because I've been off living life with my wife, which is awesome, but then when I got a chance to get back on, my computer, angry at me decided that it needed to blow it's power core. (How is that for a run on sentence?)

So the life of my computer is now lived in 15 minute increments while it can stay on, until it shuts off suddenly without warning. In those brief moments I was able to go online and order a new power supply that I'll have on Wednesday. Which means that 1.7 will probably come out on Friday then then I'll have to wait for my mods to get updated again.

And speaking of mods, I really want to check out the survivalism mod with the new random spawn on death, I've been waiting that for a long time, can't wait to give it a go. Of course, I never die so there isn't much to worry about =) (famous last words). Either way I'll be setting it to 1 life and then do what I do best, thriving in MC. =) So cocky!!! You hear that Notch, bring it on 1.7! I'm not afraid.

Here is the link to that mod, if you're reading this, go give it a shot.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/349163-166ssp-survivalism-v142/


"You will be, you will be..." - Yoda / Notch

No comments:

Post a Comment