Friday, June 10, 2011

Minecraft - Some pics

I've been meaning to get some more pics up from my world, so here they are. We spare no expense in my kingdom, as you can see we have hired the best sentry that money can buy.



A couple nature pictures, for the first time in what seems like forever I have a map that is pretty neat looking. These are unedited pictures.

DOUBLE WATERFALL!!!! What does it mean?

It's a little hard to see, but there are two diamonds way the heck down there. My thought was, ok well I know they are down there, but that's not going to happen anytime soon. In my trek to get down there though I did find a skeleton spawner. Woot!!!


Now for a couple castle pics, I pretty much only make buildings with function so they aren't overly elaborate. This shot is from the courtyard.




A look from the nearby mountain. Since the shot I added a little bit to the front of the castle, I'm in the process of building a rail line between the castle and the village. The actual distance is about 200 meters, so it's not huge, but it will make getting back and forth a little easier. Problem is that I have ran out of gold (how often does anyone in MC say that???) So I'm going to need to go back down below and see if I can dig some up.


Wow it's midnight, time to get to bed.


I love Minecraft, I really hope that 1.7 kicks some serious adventure butt, I have high high expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment